"Estructura de Datos y Algoritmos" is a required computer science undergraduate course at the National University of San Luis. The objectives of the course are that the student:
- Manage with suitability the concepts that involve the design of data structures and algorithms.
- Know some of the main algorithms and data structures, including the analysis of their performance.
- Analyze and design algorithms.
- Develop a critical attitude towards the use of data structures and algorithms that can be faced.
- Faced with a particular application or problem, be able to provide an efficient solution using the concepts seen on the design of data structures and algorithms, and also use the analysis of the algorithms to evaluate and justify the efficiency of the chosen solution.